Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) – Union City
Do you want to build a rewarding career helping others? Our mission is to unlock the full potential of every child we work with! Our Behavior Technicians strive to strengthen the lives of children diagnosed with ASD. Behavioral Interventionist provides direct therapeutic support for children primarily ages from 18 months and up to 8 years old with developmental delays under the direction of a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, BCBA, and Program Supervisors.
We are currently hiring Behavior Technicians in Union City, CA. If you are available to work in Union City or other Northern California cities, please apply.
Behavior Therapist Qualifications
- High School diploma required – BA/BS in Psychology, education, child development or related field preferred
- BCAT/RBT certification preferred
- Experience and passion working with children
- Reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance and valid driver’s license
Behavior Therapist Responsibilities
- Implement programs based on ABA principals increasing communication, self-help, social and play skills
- Traveling to child’s homes/community-settings as required to provide services
- Manage challenging behaviors that may occur
- Maintaining client confidentiality
- Collect and record data in real time
- Communicate with parents and supervisors about child’s progress
Behavior Therapist Opportunities and Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Generous benefits package including dental, medical and 401K (for full time employees)
- Paid drive time and mileage
- Continued education
- Opportunities for growth
- Extensive training and preparation for certification
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of children and families
About Union City, CA
Union City is a city in the San Francisco Bay Area in Alameda County, California. Union City is located approximately 19 miles south of Oakland and 20 miles north of San Jose. Union City has 74,559 residents and a very diverse population. The city celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2009.
Please submit your resume now to be considered for a behavior technician position with Emerging Milestones, a leader in autism services in Union City, and the greater Bay Area.